Ancaster is committed to serving our communities and helping protect the health and safety of our customers and colleagues.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support in these challenging times.
Following Government guidelines, to protect our customers and colleagues, with effect from 24th July 2020 all customers visiting our dealerships are required to wear a face covering.
This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 11 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.
- Browse our fantastic new car offers online
- Reserve your next car online for just £99
- Test drive your vehicle of choice*
Vehicles in the showroom will remain locked and will be completely sanitised after each customer viewing.
We will be following the social distancing guidelines in the showroom and hand sanitisation is available.
The safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority and we aim to ensure you feel safe, reassured and comfortable during your visit and throughout the entire buying process.
Our fantastic offers are available now to welcome you back, so please contact us for more information.
ALL workshops are now open for MOT, service, repairs and parts. Call to book today:
Nissan Bromley 020 8290 8700
Nissan Eltham 020 8331 6900
Nissan Penge 020 8768 9200
Nissan South Croydon 020 8655 6300
Nissan Shepperton 01932 247 847
Nissan Slough 01753 218 175
Fiat, Abarth and Jeep Catford 020 8695 2500
Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Jeep Dartford 01322 875 660
Hyundai Croydon 020 8915 1900
Hyundai Welling 020 8298 6300
or click here to book via email:
Changes to our Processes
In order to keep our staff and customers safe, we have amended some of our processes, please read the below before booking and bringing your vehicle to the dealership:
- We ask that you practice social distancing in line with government guidelines when in the dealership. Please ensure you are only visiting with others in your social bubble and remain at least 1m from other customers and our colleagues.
- For Service to reduce congestion we ask that only 1 person per vehicle booked enters the dealership and as above, adheres to government social distancing guidelines.
- Test drives can be unaccompanied or can be taken with a member of the sales team, where both the customer and Sales Advisor wear gloves and face coverings. Customers will be asked to wear gloves and a face covering on an unaccompanied test drive.
- There will be a one off charge of £10 for the use of a courtesy car. This will include a reduced insurance excess from £500 to £50 and the sanitisation of the vehicle’s keys, door handles (inside and out), steering wheel, gear lever, handbrake, seat adjustment and controls.
- There will be a charge of £10 for collection & delivery service (subject to availability) – our drivers will use seat covers, floor mats and wear gloves, they will also observe the 2m rule at the collection property.
- Customers will be required to pay any charges due by debit / credit card.
- During the service or repair our technicians will use seat covers, floor mats and wear gloves at all times. Before handing the vehicle back the keys, door handles (inside and out), steering wheel, gear lever, handbrake, seat adjustment and controls will be sanitised.
- Please be advised that no refreshments (hot or cold) will be available in the showroom to avoid cross contamination and so please bring a bottle of water with you for waiting appointments.
- To limit time inside your vehicle the Service Wash internal clean will be limited to sanitising the door handles, steering wheel, gear lever, hand brake, seat adjustment and controls.
Our Trade Parts Operation is open. Please call 020 8150 8333 or email email@example.com
The safety and well-being of our colleagues and customers is our main priority and we are following the latest guidance from the UK Government and health authorities and working with our franchise partners to keep everyone safe.
We have enhanced our overnight cleaning with every dealership being treated with high-grade disinfectant and have sourced additional supplies of hand sanitiser for further protection.
As advised by the health authorities we have instructed our colleagues to wash their hands regularly and to refrain from shaking hands.
Please continue to visit our website for further updates and contact information for all of our dealerships. Our Customer Service team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support and thank you to our colleagues who are all working incredibly hard to ensure we can continue to serve our customers well in these unprecedented times.