MOT, Service, Repairs and Parts
- Service and Parts are open as usual and will continue to serve you in a safe manner as we have done for many months.
- Please keep your appointments and if you have any worries about your car or your visit, you can contact us via telephone or email.
- If you need to book your vehicle in for Service, Repair or MOT, you can do this by using our online booking tool or calling us.
Reminder of our Processes
In order to keep our staff and customers safe, please read the below before bringing your vehicle to the dealership:
- We ask that you practice social distancing in line with government guidelines when in the dealership. Please ensure you remain at least 1m from other customers and our colleagues.
- Please only visit the dealership for pre-booked appointments.
- For Service to reduce congestion we ask that only 1 person per vehicle booked enters the dealership and as above, adheres to government social distancing guidelines.
- There will be a one off charge of £10 for the use of a courtesy car. This will include a reduced insurance excess from £500 to £50 and the sanitisation of the vehicle’s keys, door handles (inside and out), steering wheel, gear lever, handbrake, seat adjustment and controls.
- There will be a charge of £10 for collection & delivery service for Aftersales (subject to availability) – our drivers will use seat covers, floor mats and wear gloves, they will also observe social distancing rules at the collection property.
- Please pay any charges due by debit / credit card.
- During the service or repair our technicians will use seat covers, floor mats and wear gloves at all times. Before handing the vehicle back the keys, door handles (inside and out), steering wheel, gear lever, handbrake, seat adjustment and controls will be sanitised.
- Please be advised that refreshments (hot or cold) continue to not be available in the showroom to avoid cross contamination and so please bring a bottle of water with you for waiting appointments.
- Please ensure your car is in a reasonable condition and any discarded face coverings or tissues have been removed prior to bringing it into the workshop.
Face Covering Requirements
This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 11 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.
Face coverings continue to be a requirement when in the dealership.
Our Trade Parts Operation is open. Please call 020 8150 8333 or email email@example.com
The safety and well-being of our colleagues and customers is our main priority and we are following the latest guidance from the UK Government and health authorities and working with our franchise partners to keep everyone safe.
Please continue to visit our website for further updates and contact information for all of our dealerships. Our Customer Service team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support and stay safe.